3 jun. 2012

Tagged by COS-trauma

yay!

I've been tagged by COS-trauma
He sido taggeada por COS-trauma

Rules/Reglas
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
Cada persona debe poner once cosas sobre si mismas en su blog.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
Contestar las preguntas de quien os haya taggeado que ha elegido para vosotras y crear once preguntas para la gente que tu taggearás para responder

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
Elige 11 personas y el link en el post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.
Ve a su página y díselo.

5. No tag backs.
No se vale devolver el taggeo ^^

6. You legitimately have to tag.

11 facts about me / 11 cosas sobre mi
1. Like I said the last time I really love K-Pop
Como dije la ultima vez, me encanta  el K-Pop
2. I dyed my hair red in 2006
Me tinte el pelo de rojo en 2006
3. I have a character of rol play.
Tengo un personaje en un juego de rol (tuenti xD)
4. I really love music.
Realmente me encanta la música.
5. I want to study photography
Quiero estudiar fotografía. 
6. Sometimes I watch anime
A veces veo anime
7. I have a electric guitar.
Tengo una guitarra electrica
8. I don't know how to play the guitar LOL.
No se tocar la guitarra.
9. I have ofidiofobia.
Tengo ofidiofobia
10. I want to get a par of circle lenses *-*
Quiero unas circle lenses.
11. I make covers of songs just for fun (I don't sing well xD)
Hago covers de canciones solo por diversión ( no canto bien xDD)

COS-trauma's questions
1)If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live and why?
London, I really love this place

2) What is the one dream item you're currently saving up to buy?
Circle Lenses D: So expensive for me u.u

3) When did you first start blogging?
2009 I think, more or less
4)What make up item do you use the most often?
White eyeliner
5) What places have you traveled to? (If you haven't, where would you like to travel to?)
England ( London and others little towns) Italy ( Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome)
6) When did you start getting into gyaru/lolita/cosplay?
I'm not gyaru...lolita and i don't cosplay (?)D:
7) What do you like to do aside from blogging?
Sing, but just for fun haha
8) What color(s) of clothing do you wear the most of?
Dark colors and red sometimes
9) 10 years from now where do you see yourself?
Taking photos, ^^
10) Have you ever gone to any meet up (gyaru, lolita, cosplay) and how was your experience?
Never ._. 
11) What is your favourite pair of shoes? :P
These boots haha 
( no traduzco las preguntas de arriba por que es mucho ya.. xD)

Questions for tagged people:
1. Do you have any pet?
¿Tienes alguna mascota ?
2. What is your favorite drink?
¿Cuál es tu bebida favorita?
3. What's your favorite song?
¿Cuál es tu cancion favorita?
4. How look alike your "perfect" man/ girl?
¿Cómo sería tu hombre/ mujer "perfect@"?
5. What is the last concert you went to?
¿Cuál es el último concierto al que fuiste?
6.  If you were to get a tattoo, what would you get?
Si fueras a hacerte un tatuaje, cuál sería?
7. Which latest movie do you want to watch?
¿Cuál de las últimas películas quieres ver?
8. Would you rather go to a party or throw one?
¿Te gustaria ir a una fiesta o hacer una?
9. Who is the coolest person you know?
¿Quién es la persona mas genial que conoces?
10. What's the last item that you bought?
¿Qué es lo ultimo que compraste?
11. What is your morning routine?
¿Cuál es tu rutina de la mañana?

Tagged People

4 comentarios :

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! Your boots are so nice ;__; are those tights you're wearing with them? Because they look so cool XD!
    I wish I could go to London it looks so nice there, plus it'd be a fun place to take photographs.

    ResponderEliminar