2 may. 2012

BB Cream Garnier

Anyone try this bb cream? I saw some reviews and the girls that use it said that isn't like original bb creams, but more or less is a good like them, maybe i will buy it this weekend when i get it , i'll put here a little review.

If anyone try it you can leave your comment below ^^

______________
Alguien ha probado esta BB cream?  He visto algunas reviews y las chicas que lo han usado, dijeron que no es como las bb creams originales, pero mas o menos que es un buen producto como las otras, quizás me la compre esta semana, en cuanto la tenga pondré una pequeña review aqui ^-^ 

Si alguien la ha probado podéis dejar vuestra opinión abajo^^

5 comentarios :

  1. I had a chance to try this out before and I must say it's pretty rubbish, doesn't blend so well as well as the ingredients are bad. x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Haha i read this too, but anyway i want to try it.♥

      Eliminar
  2. I've always wanted to try BB cream but I am too lazy to go and buy it :D
    Great blog doll!

    xx

    Please enter my giveaway where you can win Gina Tricot Beauty products!

    http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/05/gina-tricot-arvonta-draw.html

    ResponderEliminar